Today I worked hard to figure out how to view multiple calendars on my iPhone. I have several calendars set up for different things, but after syncing my Google account on my iPhone only one calendar came up. The worst part about that is the calendar that was showing is not my most important calendar. So I searched and tried different work arounds and finally put bits and pieces from everyone together to make it work. This is what I did:
- First make sure you set your Google account settings by going to settings>> mail, contacts, calendars, on you iPhone.
- After validating your account, open the browser and go to http://google.com/calendar/iphoneselect on you iPhone. You may be prompted to login. Login with your Google account information.
- After you are logged in you will see a screen that lists your calendars. Put a check in the boxes in front of the calendars you want to sync to your iPhone and touch save at the bottom right.
- The next screen prompts you to open your iPhone calendar app and view your calendars. It is that simple.
Following these steps will allow you to get all of your calendars on your iPhone and not be stuck in just one Google account calendar.
Incoming search terms:
- sync multiple google calendars with iphone (274)
- how to sync multiple google calendars with iPhone (101)
- multiple calendars on iphone (82)
- multiple google calendars iphone (77)
- sync multiple google calendars iphone (67)