The iOS update 5.0 was a massive update to iPhones and iPads. But there was a huge flaw. One of the main issues was the battery life that it consumed on the iPhone 4S. But some users are still claiming their iPhone 4S battery life is not any better after the iOS 5.0.1 update.
With the update of iOS 5.0 users were given the ability to download software updates right from their devices. But the updates are not where we would usually look, in the app store under updates. The iOS 5.0.1 update is found in an entirely different place. To find your iOS updates and apply them, follow the directions below.
- Insure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Under “General” the second option on the screen is “Software Update”. Choose this option.
- If there are any updates available, they will be shown here. Tap to download and install your updates. NOTE: Your battery life must be more than 50% or you must be plugged into a power source.
It is that simple to update your iOS devices to the newest versions of software.
Incoming search terms:
- how to update to ios 5 0 1 (23)
- How to update to iOS 5 0 (3)
- how to update to ios 50 (1)
- update ios5 0 (1)
- Updating to 5 0 (1)