Fun Panda does not just make iPhone cases, the also make wooden iPad cases. Most bamboo products come into the United States from China. Even though bamboo is an earth friendly product, there is a lot of pollution make by the time the product gets transported to the United States. In my opinion at that point the bamboo products shipped from over seas is no longer earth friendly. But Fun Panda does not ship their bamboo from China. It is all grown right here in the USA. That is a huge plus in my book.
Fun Panda started their company with these things in mind:
- Luxury – a case that feels good.
- Sustainability – a case we could feel good about.
- Individualism – a case unique to who we are as individuals.
I feel they have accomplished this in their wooden iPhone and iPad cases.
I reviewed a case for the iPhone 3GS that has the design of a footprint. A lot of other wooden iPhone cases that I have seen does not let you personalize the case. Fun Panda has many designs to choose from and they allow you to create your own design that is imprinted into the wood on the back of the case. The case is very sturdy, and is a two part case for the iPhone 3GS. The bottom half and the top half slide on and connect together to protect your phone. Although the Fun Panda case is a bit thicker than other iPhone cases I have used, there is no doubt in my mind that the case will protect my iPhone if I drop it.
So there is my review. Fun Panda is also willing to give one of my readers a wooden iPhone case of their own. I have only one to give away to a lucky reader. If you want to win read the instructions below very carefully to enter.
Want To Win?
If you would like to win follow the instructions below carefully. I will remove any invalid entries. All entries must be received before 04/19 midnight CST. US only. Make sure you leave a good email address because if you win you will need to verify within 48 hrs.
Check out Fun Panda and let me know what iPhone design you would choose. Leave your comment letting me know.
- Follow @jess_benton on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (once per day, 1 entry each tweet, you can use the twitter link at the bottom or top of this post)
- Share this post on Facebook using the link below. (1 entry)
- Like That Tech Chick on Facebook at the bottom of this page.(1 entry)
- Post my button on your sidebar of your blog, come back & leave me a link. (2 entry)
* Disclosure: I was provided a wooden iPhone case from Fun Panda and a credit for one to giveaway by Fun Panda
Incoming search terms:
- fun panda iphone case review (51)
- fun panda case review (22)
- fun iphone cases (11)
- fun panda iphone case coupon number (1)
- who is that chick with the panda iphone (1)