Italian eating has never been better than at Carrabba’s as far as I am concerned. I can’t stand traditional Americanized spaghetti and lasagna. I love creative dishes with lots of flavors. I think Carrabba’s has all of that.
Johnny Carrabba and his Uncle Damian Mandola are lucky men, blessed with the great good fortune of generous family traditions and a contagious love of life. Their passion for entertaining and making great food, which led them to build Carrabba’s Italian Grill, comes from their desire to share what they love most in life, and to keep alive what made them who they are.
At Carrabba’s, no night is the same, but good things always happen around our table.
New at Carrabba’s is the Italian Grill Menu.
The new Italian Grill Menu includes Seafood Di Venezia which provides an invitation to explore the unique tastes of both a Northern-Italian style trout and coastal-Italian stuffed shrimp. The Piatto di Pollo features two chicken recipes, one a Carrabba’s favorite, and the other, a new Sicilian inspiration. Both of the new specials offer the woodburning grilled flavor typical of Sicily and the Carrabba’s kitchen. The dishes will be featured on the menu now through September.
Seafood di Venezia is a duo of succulent flavors featuring Trout Nocciola and Venetian Gamberoni which are both prepared on Carrabba’s signature wood-burning grill. Trout Nocciola is a hazelnut-encrusted filet of trout, accented with julienned tomatoes and a basil-lemon butter sauce. Venetian Gamberoni is shrimp generously stuffed with fresh crab meat and drizzled with a hint of lemon butter. Piatto di Pollo features two chicken dishes on one plate, Carrabba’s signature Chicken Bryan and its newest recipe, Chicken topped with Port Wine Sauce. Chicken Bryan is grilled chicken with fresh goat cheese, basil, sundried tomatoes and lemon butter sauce. Chicken topped with Port Wine Sauce is a reduction of Fairbanks Port Wine, apples and figs blended to make an aromatic and flavorful sauce. Both summertime specialty menu items are accompanied by pan-seared vegetable ravioli brushed with a roasted red-bell pepper sauce and sautéed asparagus.
Our local Carrabba’s, in Beaumont, is a prime spot for dinner around here. The wait times sometimes exceed an hour or more. But the food is well worth it. The dishes are wonderful. I had the chance to eat at Carrabba’s the other day. Since they primarily serve dinner and don’t open until 4pm, we went about 5pm before the crowd began to arrive. I love that one of the hosts meets you at the door when you arrive at the restaurant. After seating we had the chance to look over the menu and the newest items available at Carrabba’s. I had a great time at Carrabba’s and our waiter, Sam, was excellent.
Carrabba’s would love to give one of my readers a $25 gift card to enjoy dinner with.If you want to win carefully follow the instructions below to enter before 05/04 midnight CST. US only. Make sure you leave a good email address because if you win you will need to verify within 48 hrs. Comment will be drawn using Random.org.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite Italian dish.
- @jess_benton on Twitter and tweet the following (once per day, 1 entry each tweet, you can use the twitter link at the bottom or top of this post)
RT @jess_benton Enter to win a $25 Gift Card for Carrabba’s (ends 05/04) http://wp.me/pKgWx-H0 PLZ RT
- Follow my blog thru Google Friend Connect. If you already follow you get these entries. (1 entry)
- Sign up for my RSS feed (1 entry)
- Post my button on your sidebar of your blog, come back & leave me a link. (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. (3 entries)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment, per post)
* Disclosure: I received a $25 gift card to enjoy Carrabba’s with. The opinions in this post are all mine. The products did not persuade my opinion.
Incoming search terms:
- tilapia nocciola recipe (23)
- carrabba\s tilapia nocciola nutrition (18)
- carrabbas tilapia nocciola recipe (13)
- carrabbas tilapia nocciola nutrition (12)
- carrabba\s tilapia nocciola recipe (12)